> Bike Things To Know | CITY GIRL RIDES

Bike Things To Know

9/12/2014

Happy Friday! I'm excited to get this weekend and next week over cause that means London and Paris for me the following week. That's right, my adventures are heading overseas! Very excited but back down to earth, I recently expressed how I wanted to keep sharing information and adventures with you, so here I am attempting to do what I know best, consume and share information. Although fall is starting to cool things down a little, there are a lot of great things happening and being written, so here is what you need to know.

NYC was named the top U.S. bicycle friendly city by Bicycle Magazine. Now, if they could bring some of those bike lanes to Brooklyn.

#FutureBike and #WomenTalkBikes feed on Twitter has been great to read, lots of insight from the ladies. 

If you're interested in knowing more about organizing women's rides etc., check out this podcast by Pedal Love. There are some other great #womentalkbikes podcast, click here for more.

Fall is starting to cool off summer afternoons and the sun is going down earlier, get the low-down on bicycle lights and the law.

Exactly my thoughts about the bicycle industry and the women's cycling revolution; it won't be pinkified.

Follow On Instagram

© CITY GIRL RIDES. Design by FCD.