> Tour De France 2015 Guide | CITY GIRL RIDES

Tour De France 2015 Guide

7/01/2015

Tour de France, it's probably my favorite time of the year in which I relive my summer days in Paris where I watched crowds of racers and racing enthusiast flood the final stage of TDF in 2011. Since my visit, I've made watching the TDF my summer morning ritual and bring you my annual guide to watching and keeping up with the Tour de France. 

Below are links to social media, websites, stats, and live streams for your entertainment. Also, there will be another stage showdown featuring elite women cyclists at La Course, a women's criterium race on the Champs Élysées on the day of the tour finale, July 26, note that! So there you have it. Click on any link to get your updates and info in following along with #TDF.

Le Tour Official Page: Get all the news, course guides, updates and stats for the race.
La CourseThe inaugural La Course de Le Tour de France, a women’s criterium race on the Champs Élysées on the day of the Tour finale.
Social Media: Twitter @letour #TDF2014, Facebook at Le Tour de France, Instagram @letourdefrance.
NBCSports: Live Stream of Le Tour.
BBC Sport: News and stage wins updates.
Bicycle Magazine: More updates and news on Le Tour.

Follow On Instagram

© CITY GIRL RIDES. Design by FCD.