> Bike Guide: Greenpoint, Brooklyn | CITY GIRL RIDES

Bike Guide: Greenpoint, Brooklyn

8/30/2013


Forgive me NYC'ers for saying this but exploring Brooklyn has to be my favorite all time adventure. There's a massive difference in culture, lifestyle, and taste in this area and usually, I'm always game for supporting the underdog that's trying to make it. A while back, Design Sponge did a bike adventures guide on biking with friends in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, as their adventure destination. In my curiosity, I went ahead of myself and and had a great time exploring this little gem of a neighborhood (even got a haircut) and would like to share with you a future must do when in New York. Perhaps, if youre in town this long weekend, you can download the map here and have a little adventure of your own!

Does anyone else out there know this area well and recommend some more exploration spots?

Have a great holiday weekend!

Follow On Instagram

© CITY GIRL RIDES. Design by FCD.