> love, from friends who ride | CITY GIRL RIDES

love, from friends who ride

4/08/2011

with much of my planning for bike touring i had a great friend who was kind enough give me some great advice on how to prep for a tour. thank you interwebs for the community here that is so supportive of eachother! urban adventure league blogger Shawn was kind enough to send me his very own hand crafted cycle touring primer which i have been flipping through nonstop to plan my next tour! Shawn and April will be going cross country bike touring this Spring and i can't wait to see and support their adventures!

thank you so much Shawn!
Simply Bike said...

what a cute little package! :)

S.

Gabriela Mari said...

i want one! three of my best girlfriends and I are riding from SF to LA this summer.

Sue said...

What a kind gesture. Doesn't surprise me. Shawn is such a nice person and so supportive (to us newbie bloggers) and down to earth.

Missy said...

I am so excited to go to San Diego and SF in May. I'm totally biking when I'm there!

Cheers!
Missy

adventure! said...

A belated "You're welcome!"

And y'all are making me blush!

Follow On Instagram

© CITY GIRL RIDES. Design by FCD.