> good morning commute: shadows that ride | CITY GIRL RIDES

good morning commute: shadows that ride

2/01/2011


my morning commute was taken with one of my favorite buddies to ride with, my shadow. kind of like peter pan, i lost my shadow when the sun hid behind the clouds for a while. a dilemma peter pan was struck with till Wendy sowed it back. well, as long as my shadow is riding with me, Wendy will be taking us for many rides.
Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Love these! The lap of shadow and real person is beautiful. x hivennn p.s enter my double vintage camera giveaway?

Trisha said...

Great snaps! I love seeing my shadow when I ride but always have trouble capturing it.

christina said...

thanks ladies! trisha, it's actually really fun seeing your shadow in motion. i always feel like i have someone riding with me and when i take a photo of it i like to see what comes out cause i know it's different from what i know i'm doing.

Dottie said...

Cute! Love to see your hair blowing in the shadow. :)

Follow On Instagram

© CITY GIRL RIDES. Design by FCD.